Unhandled Error in Silverlight 2 Application

Dec 31, 2008 at 2:52 AM
I tried to run the FileUploadTestPage.aspx in SilverlightFileUploadWeb project and I got this javascript error:

Unhandled Error in Silverlight 2 Application
This operation is not supported for a relative URL.
at System.Uri.get_Fragment()
at System.UriBuilder.Init(Uri.uri)

The Default.aspx works fine.
Jan 7, 2009 at 11:58 PM

The FileUploadTestPage.aspx page should work without error now.  Get the latest source for the update.

Darick

Feb 3, 2009 at 11:31 PM
I have been using the DotNet2 version of the code and noticed that it works fine in IE. However, when using FF3.0, I get the same error described above (using the Default.aspx page from the DotNet2 version of the code).

I've have the newest version of the source code and I even tried copying the .xap from the orginal source into the ClientBin folder of the DotNet2 version of the code. No success. Any ideas?

Thanks!

-becker
Feb 3, 2009 at 11:31 PM
I have been using the DotNet2 version of the code and noticed that it works fine in IE. However, when using FF3.0, I get the same error described above (using the Default.aspx page from the DotNet2 version of the code).

I've have the newest version of the source code and I even tried copying the .xap from the orginal source into the ClientBin folder of the DotNet2 version of the code. No success. Any ideas?

Thanks!

-becker