Cannot open project

Dec 29, 2008 at 4:24 AM

When I try to open the SilverlightFileUpload solution file from the main folder, I get this message:

The project file '..\SilverLightFileUpload\FileUpload\FileUpload.csproj' cannot be opened.

The project type is not supported by this installation.

I'm using Visual Studio Team System 2008 SP1 with all components installed. Does it requires a special edition?

Coordinator
Dec 29, 2008 at 5:11 AM
Have you installed the silverlight tools for Visual Studio?
http://silverlight.net/GetStarted/

Darick

To: [email removed]
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 20:24:29 -0800
Subject: Cannot open project [SilverlightFileUpld:43102]

When I try to open the SilverlightFileUpload solution file from the main folder, I get this message:

The project file '..\SilverLightFileUpload\FileUpload\FileUpload.csproj' cannot be opened.

The project type is not supported by this installation.

I'm using Visual Studio Team System 2008 SP1 with all components installed. Does it requires a special edition?

Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (SilverlightFileUpld@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email SilverlightFileUpld@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

It’s the same Hotmail®. If by “same” you mean up to 70% faster. Get your account now.
Dec 29, 2008 at 6:37 AM
That's it. Thanks.